What You'll Get
A live concert is the only place where you can demand that your favorite singer play your favorite song while staring directly into your eyes. Make the moment last forever with this dealLive.
- $17 for one G-Pass to 102 JAMZ presents Hook Up #4 starring Jason Derulo (up to a $35 value)
- When: Friday, July 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- Standing-room-only general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
102 JAMZ Presents Hook Up #4 Starring Jason Derulo
- Birth name: Jason Joel Desrouleaux
- Name you know him by: Jason Derulo, or Jason Derülo if you’re into umlauts
- Talents: singing, songwriting, dancing, producing, acting, tuckpointing
- 8: the age when Jason wrote his first song, while you still had pudding on your face
- 16: the age that Jason started writing songs for Diddy, Danity Kane, Cassie, and Lil Wayne, while you still had twice the pudding on your face
- 2: Jason’s number of Teen Choice Awards and BMI Pop Music Awards
- Solo debut track that made Derulo a household name and led to touring with Lady Gaga: “Whatcha Say”
- Whatcha say?: Mmm, that you only meant well? That it’s all for the best? (only Jason knows)
- Other smash hits that forced YouTube to invest in bigger servers: “In My Head,” “Ridin’ Solo,” “It Girl”
- Song that you hope your date takes to heart: “The Other Side”
- Reason not to get “Take me to the other side, Jason!” tattooed on your forehead: He’s currently dating Jordin Sparks, who has a mean left hook.
- Reason to get excited that next September exists: That’s when Kat Dahlia drops her debut album.
- Track to keep you satiated until then: Kat’s catchy and eviscerating hit “Gangsta”
- Who else is at the show: radio personalities and mixers from 102 JAMZ<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at House of Blues Orlando on 7/26. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.