Standup comedians typically draw from real life, such as bad relationships or how the zoo is crazy. Life’s a riot with this Groupon.
- One G-Pass to see Kevin Hart’s Plastic Cup Boyz
- When: Saturday, August 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $17 for general-admission standing on the floor (up to a $34.75 value)
- $23 for reserved balcony (up to a $45.83 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Kevin Hart’s Plastic Cup Boyz
On Kevin Hart’s Laugh at My Pain tour, the rising star suddenly supernova’d into one of the nation’s most popular comedians. But while Kevin was cracking up audiences onstage, it was the backstage antics of his crew, dubbed the Plastic Cup Boyz, that fueled Kevin’s funny reservoir. Now appearing on their own tour, the Plastic Cup Boyz show what it takes to be both an audience favorite and a comedian’s comedian.<p>
Warning: contains profanity and profound romantic advice<p>
Warning: contains bleeped language and behavior that terrifies HR departments
**Willie "Spank" Horton**
Warning: contains jokes at the expense of the illiterate