Comedians get their material from dark places, such as loneliness, anxiety, or the crawlspace where they keep their joke file. Lighten up with this Groupon.
- $17.50 for one ticket to see Kevin Hart’s Plastic Cup Boyz (up to a $45.83 value)
- When: Friday, August 16, at 7 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- Seating: floor or balcony
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Kevin Hart’s Plastic Cup Boyz
On Kevin Hart’s Laugh at My Pain tour, the rising star suddenly supernova’d into one of the nation’s most popular comedians. But while Kevin was cracking up audiences onstage, it was the backstage antics of his crew, dubbed the Plastic Cup Boyz, that fueled Kevin’s funny reservoir. Now appearing on their own tour, the Plastic Cup Boyz show what it takes to be both an audience favorite and a comedian’s comedian.<p>
Warning: contains profanity and profound romantic advice<p>
Warning: contains bleeped language and behavior that terrifies HR departments
**Willie "Spank" Horton**
Warning: contains jokes at the expense of the illiterate