- $30 for one G-Pass to the Edgefest Concert Series featuring Our Lady Peace, Sloan, I Mother Eath, Eve 6, and Gloryhound (up to $66 value)
- When: Saturday, August 16, at 5:15 p.m.
- Where: TD Echo Beach
- Section: General Admission Standing
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Edgefest Concert Series Featuring Our Lady Peace
- Our Lady Peace: Although they’ve sold millions of albums over the past two decades, the hard-hitting trio behind “Superman’s Dead” and “Somewhere Out There” plays like a band reborn as they rip through a catalog of hits.
- Sloan: The venerable power-pop quartet has cranked out one infectious album after another since 1991, including Twice Removed, which the readers of Chart! magazine once named the best Canadian album ever recorded.
- I Mother Earth: Best known for ’90s alternative rock staples “One More Astronaut” and “Another Sunday,” the jammy quartet broke fans’ hearts with their eight year hiatus, but made up for it by reuniting in 2012 with the return-to-form single “We Got The Love.”
- Eve 6: The only American act at the Edgefest Concert Series brings Southern California flavour to the stage with alt-rock standards such as “Inside Out” and “Here’s to the Night.”
- Current Swell Victoria, B.C. indie rock group has rocked audiences for over ten years with five studio albums
- Gloryhound: Clad in leather jackets and ready to rumble, the Nova Scotian hard rockers get fists pumping with swaggering tunes.