What You'll Get
- One ticket to a concert or beer & music festival
- Where: House of Blues Sunset Strip
- General Admission Standing
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $9 for Which One’s Pink? on Saturday, August 23, at 9 p.m. (up to $19 value). Doors open at 8 p.m.
- $5 for Local Brews, Local Grooves on Thursday, September 11, at 6:30 p.m (up to $11 value). Doors open at 6 p.m.
- $9 for The Molly Ringwalds on Saturday, September 13, at 9 p.m. (up to $19 value). Doors open at 8 p.m.
Shows at House of Blues Sunset Strip
- To hear Pink Floyd favorites performed by an award-winning tribute band, see Which One’s Pink? on August 23
- To sample beers from 10 craft breweries with 30 beer selections while listening to folk-rock and bluegrass from bands Rumours of Fleetwood Mac, Strange Vine, Huxlee, The Get Down Boys, and Lacey Cowden, attend Local Brews, Local Grooves on September 11
- To hear all sorts of ’80s music, from New Wave and glam-rock to AC/DC and Whitesnake, from a group in era-appropriate costumes, see The Molly Ringwalds on September 13
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Sunset Strip. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors vary per event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Local Brews is 21+ event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.