- $17 for one G-Pass to see DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist – Renegades of Rhythm Tour (up to $35 value)
- When: Sunday, September 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General Admission Standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Ages 18+
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist
- What DJ Shadow helped pioneer: instrumental hip-hop
- Album that put him on the map: his 1996 debut, Endtroducing…..
- His signature style: sampling rare pieces of music, including “The Human Abstract” from eclectic jazz composer David Axelrod
- How you know he won’t run out of records to spin: he has more than 60,000 of them
- How you know Cut Chemist: as the man manning the turntables for Jurassic 5 and, once upon a time, Latin funk act Ozomatli
- Where else you’ve heard his scratching: on the soundtrack to Tony Hawk’s Underground 2
- Cameo that makes best use of his name: Juno, where he played a chemistry teacher
- Best singles to dance to: “The Garden,” “What’s the Altitude,” “Adidas to Addis”
- Renegades of Rhythm Tour: DJ Shadow and Cut Chemist collaborate using pioneering DJ Afrika Bambaataa’s original vinyl record collection to celebrate his and Zulu Nation’s 40th Anniversary.