- $20.75 for one G-Pass to The Wiggles: Ready, Steady, Wiggle! Tour (up to $41.50 value)
- When: Sunday, October 5 at 1 p.m. or 4 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- 1 p.m. showtime seating: rows P–V of orchestra section B, C, F, or G
- 4 p.m. showtime seating: rows M–V or orchestra section B, C, or G
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Wiggles: Ready, Steady, Wiggle! Tour
- What: “the world’s biggest preschool band,” a title gained from entertaining and educating toddlers around the globe since 1991
- Who: Anthony (the original blue Wiggle), Emma (in yellow), Simon (in red), Lachy (in purple)
- Who else: Dorothy the Dinosaur, Henry the Octopus, Wags the Dog, Captain Feathersword
- Why kids love The Wiggles: the colorful quartet encourages dancing and participation from pintsize audience members, fostering a sense of youthful empowerment usually found only in preteen monarchs
- Why parents love The Wiggles: the giddy song-and-dance show inspires healthy eating, kindness, and other positive morals and values in a relatable way for children
- On this tour: they’ll be sharing tunes from their latest album, Apples and Bananas, plus classic hits