What You'll Get
- $13 for one ticket to Trapt (up to $26 value)
- Where: House of Blues Sunset Strip
- When: Sunday, September 21, at 8 p.m.
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- How long Trapt has been unleashing powerhouse alt metal: since 1997
- What draws fans in: Chris Taylor Brown’s passionate roar, Peter Charell’s groove-tilling bass lines, and Travis Miguel’s swirling guitars
- The hit you can’t help headbanging to: “Headstrong”
- No. 16: the spot “Headstrong” reached on the Billboard Hot 100
- No. 1: the spot “Headstrong” reached on the Modern Rock Tracks and Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks charts
- Their latest album: 2013’s Reborn, the band’s first independent release, which combines the raw thunder of stampeding drums and tornado riffs with synths, delay, and reverb
- Its single that’s probably about a man and his alarm clock: “Love Hate Relationship”
- What to expect at their live show: their self-titled album played in its entirety
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 22, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 9/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Sunset Strip. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.