- $17 for one G-Pass to see Big Time Rush’s Kendall Schmidt’s new band Heffron Drive (up to $34.75 value)
- When: Tuesday, September 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- General admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Heffron Drive is: Big Time Rush vocalist Kendall Schmidt and guitarist Dustin Belt, joined by a full band
- Member of BTR who’s probably on a poster on your wall: Kendall
- BTR touring guitarist that accepted your screams of “I love you!”: Dustin
- Before or after?: Heffron Drive started before the rush of BTR, but Kendall and Dustin held onto their dream.
- The differences between BTR and Heffron Drive: more driving rock and throbbing electro than the poppier BTR
- Heffron Drive’s influences: Taking Back Sunday, Jimmy Eat World, Cobra Starship
- Kendall and Dustin play: guitars, synths, drums, bass, sound effects, computer, Parcheesi