What You'll Get
- $18 for one ticket to see Ambrosia with King Washington and DJ Claire (up to $35 value)
- When: Friday, September 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues San Diego
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Originally discovered by: Los Angeles Philharmonic conductor Zubin Lehta
- The Ambrosia sound: grooving prog-rock with heartfelt lyrics
- The Ambrosia acclaim: five Grammy nominations, multiple hit singles, and a friendship with Alan Parsons
- Hits you might recognize: “How Much I Feel,” “Biggest Part of Me,” and “Nice, Nice, Very Nice,” based on a Kurt Vonnegut poem from his novel Cat’s Cradle
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 9/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues San Diego. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects House of Blues San Diego's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.