What You'll Get
- $29.50 for one G-Pass to LeAnn Rimes (up to a $58.85 value)
- When: Thursday, October 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park
- Seating: rear of floor sections 1–3
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Must be 21+ to redeem.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 8: LeAnn Rimes’ age when she first grabbed the nation’s country fans by the bolo tie, thanks to her channeling of Patsy Cline on Star Search
- 13: her age when she topped the country charts with the hit single “Blue”
- 32: her current age, but also the age her voice has resembled since she was 8
- More numbers that confirm the talent and work ethic of the easy-going chanteuse: over 40 million albums sold, two Grammys, three Academy of Country Music Awards, 12 Billboard Music Awards, two novels, two children’s books, one acting career
- What to expect live: aural lemonade in a set packed with hits such as “How Do I Live,” “Can’t Fight the Moonlight,” and perhaps tunes from her latest album, Spitfire
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 2, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park on 10/2. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Must be 21+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.