- $10 for one G-Pass ticket to see GWAR with Corrosion of Conformity and American Sharks (up to $29 value)
- When: Wednesday, November 26 at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Cleveland
- General Admission Standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
GWAR with Corrosion of Conformity and American Sharks
- GWAR in three words: “heavy metal holocaust”
- Likely sights at a GWAR concert: decapitation, disembowelment, geysers of fake blood sprayed into the audience
- Level of subtlety: dangerously low
- What’s new: Taking over for the late Oderus Urungus is GWAR’s first-ever female member, whose name cannot be repeated here.
- Corrosion of Conformity, in 28 words: one of the earliest punk-metal fusion bands, who in the ’90s stripped down to a sound AllMusic.com has described as “Black Sabbath filtered through the Deep South”
- American Sharks, in 19 words: throwback rockers with a ’70s punk ethos and a crunchy sound—like Rocket from the Crypt without the horns