- $10 for one G-Pass to see Hawthorne Heights & Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (up to $19 value)
- When: Tuesday, September 23, at 7 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The sound: a pastiche of pop-punk and post-hardcore rock packed with whisper-to-caterwaul vocals for fans of sonic catharsis
- The special occasion: the 10th anniversary of The Silence in Black and White, the 2004 album that propelled the band up the the charts
- Hawthorne hits you’re certain to hear: “Saying Sorry,” “Ohio is For Lovers,” and “Where Can I Stab Myself in the Ears?,” along with special acoustic renditions of favorites
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
- The sound: fist-pumping, emo-tinged anthems, bellowed with throat-shredding sincerity and laden with jaunty angst
- How the group built its following: via Myspace during the birth of social media
- What to expect: eardrum-bending hits such as “Face Down” and “Your Guardian Angel,” mixed with fireballs from the band’s latest, 4