What You'll Get
- $10 for one G-Pass to see Hawthorne Heights & Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (up to $19 value)
- When: Tuesday, September 23, at 7 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The sound: a pastiche of pop-punk and post-hardcore rock packed with whisper-to-caterwaul vocals for fans of sonic catharsis
- The special occasion: the 10th anniversary of The Silence in Black and White, the 2004 album that propelled the band up the the charts
- Hawthorne hits you’re certain to hear: “Saying Sorry,” “Ohio is For Lovers,” and “Where Can I Stab Myself in the Ears?,” along with special acoustic renditions of favorites
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
- The sound: fist-pumping, emo-tinged anthems, bellowed with throat-shredding sincerity and laden with jaunty angst
- How the group built its following: via Myspace during the birth of social media
- What to expect: eardrum-bending hits such as “Face Down” and “Your Guardian Angel,” mixed with fireballs from the band’s latest, 4
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 23, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at House of Blues Orlando on 9/23. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.