- One G-Pass to see The Main Event: New Kids on the Block with very special guests TLC and Nelly
- When: Sunday, June 28, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Air Canada Centre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- C$36 for seating in sections 308–310, rows 12–18 (up to C$46 value)
- C$53 for seating in sections 320–322, rows 4–11 (up to C$66.50 value)
- C$69 for seating in sections 122 or 111 (up to C$87 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Main Event: New Kids on the Block with Very Special Guests TLC and Nelly
- What makes The Main Event special?: an in-the-round stage that gives audiences a 360º view of each number
- Why NKOTB fans will love it: “Our fans keep asking us to come back out on the road, and we want to keep giving them what they want!,” says Donnie Wahlberg. “We wanted to make sure it was something new and fresh and fun and totally worthwhile for all of our supporters year after year.”
- The New Kids: Jordan, Jonathan, Joey, Donnie, and Danny
- Step by Step: a hit that could describe the group’s airtight five-part choreography, which, along with their bubblegum songs, created the template by which all modern boy bands and teen idols abide
- Offstage activities: cruising the Caribbean with devoted NKOTB fans, running marathons, operating Wahlburgers
- Didn’t They (Blow Your Mind): if they haven’t yet, they will with a set containing hit after classic hit, plus new tracks from their comeback album 10
- TLC’s current lineup: Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Rozonda “Chili” Thomas
- TLC’s claim to fame: they’re one of the best-selling female R&B groups of all time, with five Grammy wins between their diamond-certified sophomore album, CrazySexyCool, and its six-times-platinum followup, FanMail
- How you met Nelly: when he landed at #1 on the charts with “Hot in Herre”
- How he commands the stage: with hits such as “Shake Ya Tailfeather,” “Dilemma,” and the aforementioned smash, plus new dance floor sizzlers from his recent album, M.O.