All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- C$25 for one ticket to see The Tea Party with The Standstills (up to C$46.50 value)
- When: Sunday, November 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: London Concert Theatre
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ages 19+
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
The Tea Party
- What’s “Moroccan roll”?: what the band calls its sound, which melds progressive and psychedelic rock and blues (a la Led Zeppelin and The Doors) with traditional Indian and Middle Eastern instruments and melodies
- When The Tea Party started: in 1990, but they rose to popularity in Canada and Australia in 1993 with the platinum selling sophomore album Splendor Solis
- When The Tea Party stopped: in 2005 for a break that extended all the way until their 2011 reunion
- Reason for fans to rejoice: the band just released its first new studio album in 10 years, The Ocean at the End
- Instruments you might hear: sitars, sarods, darbukas, hurdy-gurdies, tambouras, tablets, and goblet drums
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 23, 2014. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting at 6pm on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at London Concert Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation’s current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Must be 19+. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.