- C$20 for one G-Pass to see Sam Roberts Band (up to C$40.75 value)
- When: Saturday, November 29, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Rogers K-Rock Centre
- Section: bowl, sections 106-109
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Sam Roberts Band
- Offstage influence on the band’s just-out album, Lo-Fantasy: British producer Youth, who’s spent his career steeped in reggae, trance, and electronic music
- What that means for audiences: They should prepare by taking their dancing shoes to a trusted cobbler.
- Where frontman Roberts says he got much of his recent songwriting inspiration: a sunny hillside in Andalusia, Spain