- One ticket to the Dierks Bentley Riser Tour 2014 with special guests Randy Houser and Tim Hicks
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- C$48 for sections 111, 112, 114, 115, 116, 117, or 118 at FirstOntario Centre on Thursday, December 4, at 7:30 p.m. (up to C$72.75 value)
- C$33 for sections 215, 216, 217, 218, 221, 220, 222, or 223 at FirstOntario Centre on Thursday, December 4, at 7:30 p.m. (up to C$47.75 value)
- C$48 for the floor or section 100 at General Motors Centre on Friday, December 5, at 7:30 p.m. (up to C$69.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart for FirstOntario Centre
- Click to view the seating chart for General Motors Centre. The seating chart link is on the left, about halfway down the screen.
Dierks Bentley Riser Tour 2014
- Dierks Bentley, the man: Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter equally at home at Lollapalooza as the Grand Ole Opry
- Dierks Bentley, the sound: a down-to-earth lyricism
- Dierks Bentley, the hit-maker: his chart-topping singles include rollicking story-song “What Was I Thinkin,’” “Every Mile a Memory,” and “Home” from his seventh top-ten album of the same name
- Dierks Bentley, the history-maker: he’s the third-youngest artist ever to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry
- Randy Houser, the songwriter: he co-wrote the massive country hit “Honky Tonk Badonkadonk” with Trace Adkins, and has also penned songs for stars such as Justin Moore and Jessie James
- Randy Houser, the singer: he’s the pen and the voice behind “Runnin’ Outta Moonlight,” “Boots On,” and “How Country Feels”
- Tim Hicks, the songwriter: he crafts twangy party anthems laden with humor and barroom grit, including “Get By” and “Hell Raisin’ Good Time,” and “Buzz, Buzz, Buzzing”
- Tim Hicks, the award-winner: he just won the 2014 Canadian Country Music Association Awards for “Rising Star,” although he jokes, “It took me 20 years to be a rising star.”