What You'll Get
- C$36.50 for one ticket to see Bryan Adams: The Reckless Tour (up to C$60.75 value)
- When: Friday, February 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Canadian Tire Centre
- Seating: sections 304–326
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Bryan Adams: The Reckless Tour
- What’s kept the Canadian rocker on the charts for three decades: arena anthems and vocal cords designed to produce pure emotion
- The album that rocketed him to fame in the US: 1983’s Cuts Like a Knife
- The album that rocketed him to worldwide fame, and just celebrated it’s 30th anniversary: 1984’s Reckless
- Reckless stats: it sold 12 million albums, earned 11 platinum certifications and 2 gold certifications, and was the first Canadian album to sell over one million units in Canada
- Alternative title that should be considered for Reckless: Bryan Adams’s Greatest Hits: Vol. 1
- Why: it landed six Top 15 singles (a feat that only Michael Jackson and Springsteen had achieved at the time)
- What you’ll hear on The Reckless Tour: all 38 minutes of the album, including the immortal “Summer of ‘69,” the charging “Run to You,” and the power-ballad “Heaven,” plus some B-sides from the Reckless era
- Other hits you’ll likely hear: “Can’t Stop This Thing We Started” and 1991’s massively popular “Everything I Do (I Do It For You),” which appeared in the film Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.