- One G-Pass to see Yanni
- When: Saturday, August 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- C$29.99 for 400-level section (corner seats) (up to C$66.50 value)
- C$39.99 for 400-level section (left/right centre seats) (up to C$77.75 value)
- C$49.99 for 300-level section (corner seats) (up to C$88.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What’s new with Yanni: a world tour and a new album, Inspirato
- What makes Inspirato different from his previous best-sellers: it features his greatest hits performed with renowned vocalists such as Placido Domingo, Renée Fleming, and Placido Domingo, Jr.
- In Yanni’s words: “This album is about all the loves in my life! Never losing faith in humanity & our incredible ability to overcome just about anything we are challenged with.”
- Where else you may have heard his mighty melodies lately: in every Olympic television broadcast since 1988 and that copy of Live at the Acropolis your DVD player refuses to eject
- Speaking of Live at the Acropolis: it remains one of the best-selling music videos of all time
- What to expect from his live show: the elation of watching him attack banks of keyboards and pianos as guest vocalists and the brass, string, and harp sections propel melodies into the audience