What You'll Get
- C$30 for one ticket to Panic! At The Disco – The Gospel Tour with Walk The Moon and Magic Man (up to C$53.75 value)
- When: Wednesday, August 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: TD Echo Beach
- General Admission Standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Panic! At The Disco – The Gospel Tour
- How they started: as a high-school band in 2004, covering Blink-182 hits until they found their sound
- That sound: an inventive blend of techno beats, insightful lyrics, and over-the-top theatrics inspired by classic vaudeville
- Track that first gained national attention, and earned the band an MTV Video Award for Video of the Year: “I Write Sins Not Tragedies”
- Their latest: their chart-topping album Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!
- What the album’s about: fear and loathing in Las Vegas, but also feelings of love for their hometown’s glitz and glamor
- What to expect from their Gospel Tour, named after their latest single, “This Is Gospel” : classic Panic! and new Panic! hits, as well as a giddy audience of hopping, dancing, and sweating fans
- Proof of opener Walk the Moon’s undeniable hooks: their hit “Anna Sun” was named “Song of the Summer” by both MTV and Seventeen
- Proof that they’re as easy on the eyes as the ears: they were deemed a “Band Crush” by Nylon Magazine, who praised their “swirly pop beats, infectious guitar riffs, and loud, sing-a-long choruses”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 6, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on day of show at venue entrance. You must print your voucher. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at TD Echo Beach. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.