- C$20 for one G-Pass to see Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers with Steve Winwood (up to C$40 value)
- When: Tuesday, August 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Air Canada Centre
- Seating: sections 307–310 or 320–322
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers with Steve Winwood
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers in rock ‘n’ roll history: timeless icons with a jangling who-cares charm
- How the band broke their first heart: with “American Girl” on their 1976 debut album, a Byrds-esque radio hit that remains a karaoke favorite to this day
- Their latest release: Hypnotic Eye, which Rolling Stone called “their toughest, most straight-up rocking record in many years, deepened by veteran perspective”
- A small selection of Steve Winwood’s generation-spanning catalog of chart toppers: “Gimme Some Lovin’,” “The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys,” “Higher Love”
- Number of Grammys: 2
- His position on Rolling Stone’s 100 Greatest Singers of All Time: 33