What You'll Get
- C$49 for one ticket to the Dierks Bentley Riser Tour 2014 with special guests Randy Houser and Tim Hicks (up to C$70 value)
- When: Tuesday, December 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Canadian Tire Centre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Seating: Section A, B, or C, or 100-level or 200-level
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dierks Bentley Riser Tour 2014
- Dierks Bentley, the man: Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter equally at home at Lollapalooza as the Grand Ole Opry
- Dierks Bentley, the sound: a down-to-earth lyricism
- Dierks Bentley, the hit-maker: his chart-topping singles include rollicking story-song “What Was I Thinkin,’” “Every Mile a Memory,” and “Home” from his seventh top-ten album of the same name
- Dierks Bentley, the history-maker: he’s the third-youngest artist ever to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry
- Randy Houser, the songwriter: he co-wrote the massive country hit “Honky Tonk Badonkadonk” with Trace Adkins, and has also penned songs for stars such as Justin Moore and Jessie James
- Randy Houser, the singer: he’s the pen and the voice behind “Runnin’ Outta Moonlight,” “Boots On,” and “How Country Feels”
- Tim Hicks, the songwriter: he crafts twangy party anthems laden with humor and barroom grit, including “Get By” and “Hell Raisin’ Good Time,” and “Buzz, Buzz, Buzzing”
- Tim Hicks, the award-winner: he just won the 2014 Canadian Country Music Association Awards for “Rising Star,” although he jokes, “It took me 20 years to be a rising star.”
About Dierks Bentley with Randy Houser and Tim Hicks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 2, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem 12/2 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Canadian Tire Centre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For disability seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.