- One G-Pass to the Dierks Bentley Riser Tour 2014 with special guests Randy Houser and Tim Hicks
- When: Sunday, October 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Credit Union Centre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- C$44.10 for sections H, J, K, L, M, or N (up to C$63 value)
- C$58.10 for sections E, F, G, P, Q, or R (up to C$83 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dierks Bentley Riser Tour 2014
- Dierks Bentley, the man: Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter equally at home at Lollapalooza as the Grand Ole Opry
- Dierks Bentley, the sound: a down-to-earth lyricism
- Dierks Bentley, the hit-maker: his chart-topping singles include rollicking story-song “What Was I Thinkin,’” “Every Mile a Memory,” and “Home” from his seventh top-ten album of the same name
- Dierks Bentley, the history-maker: he’s the third-youngest artist ever to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry
- Randy Houser, the songwriter: he co-wrote the massive country hit “Honky Tonk Badonkadonk” with Trace Adkins, and has also penned songs for stars such as Justin Moore and Jessie James
- Randy Houser, the singer: he’s the pen and the voice behind “Runnin’ Outta Moonlight,” “Boots On,” and “How Country Feels”
- Tim Hicks, the songwriter: he crafts twangy party anthems laden with humor and barroom grit, including “Get By” and “Hell Raisin’ Good Time,” and “Buzz, Buzz, Buzzing”
- Tim Hicks, the award-winner: he just won the 2014 Canadian Country Music Association Awards for “Rising Star,” although he jokes, “It took me 20 years to be a rising star.”
3515 Thatcher Ave.
Saskatoon, SK S7R 1C4