- One G-Pass to The Tenors: Under One Sky Tour
- When: Friday, November 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: National Arts Centre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $45 for balcony sections (up to $75.55 value)
- $65 for rear orchestra sections (up to $95.55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Tenors: Under One Sky Tour
- The Tenors: Clifton Murray, Fraser Walters, Remigio Pereira, and Victor Micallef
- Their music: operatic pop that puts a pleasing spin on opera’s standards and classically elevates pop hits
- Some of their classical favorites: Puccini’s “Nessun Dorma” off of 2012’s Lead With Your Heart and Romano Musumarra’s “Luna” off their 2008 debut album The Canadian Tenors
- What those albums have in common: both were certified multi-platinum, as was their holiday release The Perfect Gift
- Some of their more modern tastes: the Tenors’ cover of Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah” would bring a tear to any cynic’s eye, and their powerful take on “Lean On Me” sends fans grasping for support
- Where you can hear that last one: their latest album, 2015’s Under One Sky
- What sets that album apart: the quartet penned eight new songs for this release, including the tenderly poppy title track, and the pillow-soft ballad “Angels Calling”