- One ticket to see Wayne Brady
- When: Saturday, November 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: University Centre Farquhar Auditorium
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- for rows V–X of the balcony (up to value)
- C$35 for row O of the main floor or rows S–U of the balcony (up to C$73.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Where you first saw Wayne Brady: on both the British and American versions of the improv comedy game show Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- What made Wayne stand out: while all of the cast members are funny, he might be the best singer and dancer
- Proof of that: Wayne was the only star of the show to take home a Primetime Emmy Award
- And further evidence of those singing talents: his debut album, A Long Time Coming, made the top 20 on the Billboard R&B charts, and his cover of Sam Cooke’s “A Change Is Gonna Come” earned a Grammy nomination
- A few of his television roles: he was Barney’s brother on How I Met Your Mother, Liz Lemon’s dreadful date to The Source Awards on 30 Rock, and an extraterrestrial threat on Stargate SG-1
- Probably the most surprising role: a nefarious version of himself on Chappelle’s Show
- Where you’ve seen him lately: as the host of Let’s Make a Deal, or guest judging on So You Think You Can Dance
- What to expect from the show: a comedic performance that utilizes the improvisational talents that made him famous, and plenty of audience participation