- One G-Pass to see Melissa Etheridge: This is ME Solo
- When: Wednesday, September 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- C$49 for first balcony (up to C$81.65 value)
- C$69 for main floor or terrace (up to C$114.40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Melissa Etheridge: This is ME Solo
- How you know Melissa: as an accomplished singer and guitarist, gay and lesbian activist, and breast-cancer survivor
- How she developed her songwriting chops: by picking up the guitar at the age of eight, and polishing her craft at the Berklee College of Music
- When she warmed hearts everywhere: in 1993 with her Grammy-winning plea “Come to My Window”
- Speaking of Grammy Awards: Melissa has two wins and a total of 15 nominations
- Not to mention: she won an Academy Award for “I Need to Wake Up,” featured in An Inconvenient Truth
- Something to get excited about: Melissa’s new studio album, This is M.E., will be released on September 30th, featuring the singles “Take My Number” and “Monster”.
- Plus: she has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and a Gibson Guitar Award for Best Female Rock Guitarist
- Coolest thing about her new single, “Uprising of Love”: a portion of the proceeds from its sales benefits the Uprising of Love Coalition, supporting the safety and dignity of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Russians
- Coolest thing about her latest tour: it’s an intimate, completely stripped-down journey though all of her greatest hits, in which she plays electric and acoustic guitar, piano, and harmonica
Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
11455 87 Ave. NW
Edmonton, AB T6G 2T2