- One G-Pass to see Melissa Etheridge: This is ME Solo
- When: Tuesday, September 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- C$49 for first balcony (up to C$81.65 value)
- C$69 for main floor or terrace (up to C$114.40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Melissa Etheridge: This is ME Solo
- How you know Melissa: as an accomplished singer and guitarist, gay and lesbian activist, and breast-cancer survivor
- How she developed her songwriting chops: by picking up the guitar at the age of eight, and polishing her craft at the Berklee College of Music
- When she warmed hearts everywhere: in 1993 with her Grammy-winning plea “Come to My Window”
- Speaking of Grammy Awards: Melissa has two wins and a total of 15 nominations
- Not to mention: she won an Academy Award for “I Need to Wake Up,” featured in An Inconvenient Truth
- Something to get excited about: Melissa’s new studio album, This is M.E., will be released on September 30th, featuring the singles “Take My Number” and “Monster”.
- Plus: she has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and a Gibson Guitar Award for Best Female Rock Guitarist
- Coolest thing about her new single, “Uprising of Love”: a portion of the proceeds from its sales benefits the Uprising of Love Coalition, supporting the safety and dignity of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Russians
- Coolest thing about her latest tour: it’s an intimate, completely stripped-down journey though all of her greatest hits, in which she plays electric and acoustic guitar, piano, and harmonica