- $30 for one G-Pass to Kim Mitchell (up to $46.50 value)
- When: Friday, June 5, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Commodore Ballroom
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Warning: contains a swear word delivered jovially
- How you know Kim Mitchell: as the Canadian guitar virtuoso behind a string of prog-rock hits
- Where you’ve heard his megahit “Go For Soda”: all over the airwaves upon its 1985 release, then on Miami Vice, Trailer Park Boys, and in Mr. Pibb commercials
- How he got his start: as the lead singer in rock band Max Webster
- Since he went solo in 1982: he’s released 11 albums, lent his guitar-playing skills to Tom Cochrane and Barenaked Ladies, appeared in Kids in the Hall, and racked up three Juno Awards
- How he describes his approach to performing: “I’m all about customer service in the rock ‘n’ roll business. It’s our job to make sure the crowd gets what they want each and every night.”