- $30 for one G-Pass to Kim Mitchell (up to $46.50 value)
- When: Friday, June 5, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Commodore Ballroom
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Warning: contains a swear word delivered jovially
- How you know Kim Mitchell: as the Canadian guitar virtuoso behind a string of prog-rock hits
- Where you’ve heard his megahit “Go For Soda”: all over the airwaves upon its 1985 release, then on Miami Vice, Trailer Park Boys, and in Mr. Pibb commercials
- How he got his start: as the lead singer in rock band Max Webster
- Since he went solo in 1982: he’s released 11 albums, lent his guitar-playing skills to Tom Cochrane and Barenaked Ladies, appeared in Kids in the Hall, and racked up three Juno Awards
- How he describes his approach to performing: “I’m all about customer service in the rock ‘n’ roll business. It’s our job to make sure the crowd gets what they want each and every night.”
868 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z 1K3