- One G-Pass to see Journey
- When: Wednesday, July 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: SaskTel Centre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $37 for seating in rows 2–10 of section 8 or 13 (up to $67.50 value)
- $56 for seating in rows 5–9 of section 1, 2, 18–20, or 39 (up to $102.50 value)
- $75 for seating in rows 2–17 of section H or N (up to $135.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- A fraction of Journey’s accomplishments: 80 million albums sold worldwide, 19 Top 40 singles, diamond album certification
- How you know Journey is still huge: their 2011 tour ranked in the top 15 tours of that year
- Further proof: more than 30 years after it was recorded, “Don’t Stop Believin’” became the biggest-selling song from the 20th century in iTunes history
3515 Thatcher Ave.
Saskatoon, SK S7R 1C4