- One G-Pass to see OneRepublic
- When: Saturday, May 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Rogers Arena
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $29.50 for seating in rows 9–12 of sections 309–310 or rows 9–15 of sections 321–322 (up to $42 value)
- $46.50 for seating in rows 14–25 of sections 109–110 and 113–114 or in rows 1–8 of sections 310–311 and 320–321 (up to $66.50 value)
- $65 for seating in rows 1–13 of sections 109, 111–112, or 114 (up to $93.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- OneRepublic songs you may know: “Stop and Stare,” “All The Right Moves”
- Song you should know: the shimmering “Life in Color” from 2013’s Native
- Song you definitely know: “Apologize”
- Record number of radio plays “Apologize” received in one week: 10,300
- Latest top-five hit: “Counting Stars”
- Unexpected covers the band has played on tour: The Beastie Boys’ “Sabotage,” The White Stripes’ “Seven Nation Army”
- Where else you’ve seen frontman Ryan Tedder: on NBC’s The Voice