What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see OneRepublic
- When: Saturday, May 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Rogers Arena
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $29.50 for seating in rows 9–12 of sections 309–310 or rows 9–15 of sections 321–322 (up to $42 value)
- $46.50 for seating in rows 14–25 of sections 109–110 and 113–114 or in rows 1–8 of sections 310–311 and 320–321 (up to $66.50 value)
- $65 for seating in rows 1–13 of sections 109, 111–112, or 114 (up to $93.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- OneRepublic songs you may know: “Stop and Stare,” “All The Right Moves”
- Song you should know: the shimmering “Life in Color” from 2013’s Native
- Song you definitely know: “Apologize”
- Record number of radio plays “Apologize” received in one week: 10,300
- Latest top-five hit: “Counting Stars”
- Unexpected covers the band has played on tour: The Beastie Boys’ “Sabotage,” The White Stripes’ “Seven Nation Army”
- Where else you’ve seen frontman Ryan Tedder: on NBC’s The Voice
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 3, 2015. Limit 8 per person.Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Rogers Arena on 5/2. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.