What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Demi Lovato with Christina Perri and MKTO
- When: Sunday, October 5, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Scotiabank Saddledome
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- C$38 for rear sections 210–213 and 225–228 or front sections 214–215 and 223-224 (up to C$63.25 value)
- C$54 for front sections 107, 122, 210–213, and 225–228 (up to C$90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Demi Lovato: World Tour: follow-up to this year’s successful Neon Lights Tour
- Unbroken: her third album, which touches on her personal struggles and triumphs highlighted by singles “Skyscraper” and “Give Your Heart a Break”
- Demi: her fourth album, which blends pop, R&B, and rock. It debuted at No. 3 in the US and reached No. 1 on iTunes.
- Demi Lovato’s new hit single: “Really Don’t Care”
- Extracurriculars: starring as a judge on The X Factor; writing the New York Times bestseller Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year; acting as DoSomething.org’s spokesperson
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 6, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Scotiabank Saddledome on 10/5. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For disability accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.