What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Kelly Clarkson with special guests Nick Jonas & Tyler Shaw
- When: Wednesday, October 14, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Rexall Place
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $45 for sections 205–206 or 214–215, rows 21–40 (up to $64.41 value)
- $60 for sections 203–213 or 216–217, rows 21–40 (up to $85.46 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kelly Clarkson with Special Guest Nick Jonas
- Kelly Clarkson’s honors: four American Music Awards, three Grammys, two Academy of Country Music Awards, one Country Music Association Award
- Her Billboard hits: she’s had 10 in the Top 10, including “Mr. Know It All” and “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)”
- How Billboard describes her approach to her latest album, Piece by Piece: “Clarkson doubles down on songs that put her skyscraping voice first. And it sounds better than ever”
- How you first met Nick Jonas: as the youngest of Disney’s pop-rocking Jonas Brothers
- How you know him now: as the tenor-toned groove master of the Top 10 hit “Jealous” from his second self-titled solo album
- Why you should know Tyler Shaw: his debut single, “Kiss Goodnight,” is a synth-pop burst of pure glee
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Rexall Place on 10/14. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.