What You'll Get
- C$51.25for one G-Pass to see Nicki Minaj: The Pinkprint Tour with Meek Mill, Rae Sremmurd, Tinashe, and Dej Loaf (up to C$63.91value)
- When: Wednesday, August 19, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Rexall Place
- Seating: sections 205,206, 207 or 213,214,215
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Nicki Minaj: The Pinkprint Tour
- 2007: the year Nicki Minaj drops her first mixtape (Playtime Is Over, featuring Lil Wayne) and begins her fast ascent to stardom
- 2010: a banner year in which she unleashes her first album, Pink Friday; lands seven songs in Billboard’s Hot 100, including “Your Love” and “Check It Out”; and wins Best Hip-Hop Female at the BET Awards
- 2011: by February, the already-platinum Pink Friday hits No. 1 and eventually earns Grammy nominations for Best New Artist, Best Rap Album, and Best Rap
- 2012: Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (featuring “Starships”) debuts at No. 1, and Nicki becomes the first solo female rapper to perform at the Grammys, performs with Madonna at the Super Bowl halftime show, and becomes a judge on American Idol
- 2014–2015: a household name with millions of albums sold worldwide, Nicki releases her third studio album The Pinkprint, which debuts at #2 on the Billboard 200
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 20, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Rexall Place on 8/19. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1hr before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For disability accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase-availability limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Supporting acts subject to change and vary by showdate. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.