- One G-Pass to see Neil Diamond
- When: Thursday, April 30, at 8 p.m
- Where: SaskTel Centre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $30 for rows 11–20 of section 3, 4, 6, 15, 17, or 18 (up to $52.25 value)
- $45 for rows 11–20 of section 1, 2, 19. 20, 22, 23, 38, or 39 (up to $82.25 value)
- $95 for rows 1–10 of section 1, 20, 22, 23, 38, or 39 (up to $171 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 37: the number of Top-40 singles he’s charted over the past five decades
- 16: the number of his albums that have landed on the Top 10
- 13: the number of Grammy nominations he’s racked up
- 1: the spot where 2008’s Home Before Dark debuted on Billboard’s Top Albums chart in both the U.S. and the UK
- Too many to count: the number of honors he’s accrued, including a Golden Globe Award, the Sammy Cahn Lifetime Achievement Award, NARAS’s MusiCares 2009 Person of the Year award, a Kennedy Center Honor in 2011, and memberships in both the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Songwriters Hall of Fame
3515 Thatcher Ave.
Saskatoon, SK S7R 1C4