- One G-Pass to see Neil Diamond
- When: Tuesday, May 5, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Rexall Place
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- C$40 for section 209-211, rows 32-37, or sections 336-337, rows 42-53 (up to C$64.51 value)
- C$45 for section 205, 206, 214, or 215, rows 32–39; or sections 209–211, rows 23–39 (up to C$85.51 value)
- C$75 for section 202, 205, 206, 214, 215, or 218, rows 21–31 (up to C$117.51 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 37: the number of Top-40 singles he’s charted over the past five decades
- 16: the number of his albums that have landed on the Top 10
- 13: the number of Grammy nominations he’s racked up
- 1: the spot where 2008’s Home Before Dark debuted on Billboard’s Top Albums chart in both the U.S. and the UK
- Too many to count: the number of honors he’s accrued, including a Golden Globe Award, the Sammy Cahn Lifetime Achievement Award, NARAS’s MusiCares 2009 Person of the Year award, a Kennedy Center Honor in 2011, and memberships in both the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Songwriters Hall of Fame