- One G-Pass to see Dierks Bentley
- When: Monday, October 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Scotiabank Saddledome
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- C$30.28 for section 219 (up to C$43.25 value)
- C$44.28 for section 217 or 221 (up to C$63.25 value)
- C$58.80 for sections 213–215 or 223–225 (up to C$84 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dierks Bentley Riser Tour 2014
- Dierks Bentley, the man: Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter equally at home at Lollapalooza as the Grand Ole Opry
- Dierks Bentley, the sound: a down-to-earth lyricism
- Dierks Bentley, the hit-maker: his chart-topping singles include rollicking story-song “What Was I Thinkin,’” “Every Mile a Memory,” and “Home” from his seventh top-ten album of the same name
- Dierks Bentley, the history-maker: he’s the third-youngest artist ever to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry
- Randy Houser, the songwriter: he co-wrote the massive country hit “Honky Tonk Badonkadonk” with Trace Adkins, and has also penned songs for stars such as Justin Moore and Jessie James
- Randy Houser, the singer: he’s the pen and the voice behind “Runnin’ Outta Moonlight,” “Boots On,” and “How Country Feels”
- Tim Hicks, the songwriter: he crafts twangy party anthems laden with humor and barroom grit, including “Get By,” “Hell Raisin’ Good Time,” and “Buzz, Buzz, Buzzing”
- Tim Hicks, the award-winner: he just won the 2014 Canadian Country Music Association Awards for “Rising Star,” although he jokes, “It took me 20 years to be a rising star.”
555 Saddledome Rise SE
Calgary, AB T2G 2W1