What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The Main Event: New Kids on the Block with very special guests TLC and Nelly
- When: Monday, June 29, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Air Canada Centre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $40 for rows 22–28 of sections 112–115, or rows 21–32 of sections 101–105 (up to $66.50 value)
- $50 for rows 17–20 of sections 112–115, rows 22–28 of section 116, or rows 18–20 of sections 101–203 (up to $87 value)
- $70 for rows 12–23 of section 117, rows 14–23 of section 118 or 120–121, rows 21–23 of section 119, rows 14–22 of section 107, rows 15–23 of section 109, or rows 10-23 of section 106 (up to $118 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Main Event: New Kids on the Block with Very Special Guests TLC and Nelly
- What makes The Main Event special?: an in-the-round stage that gives audiences a 360º view of each number
- Why NKOTB fans will love it: “Our fans keep asking us to come back out on the road, and we want to keep giving them what they want!,” says Donnie Wahlberg. “We wanted to make sure it was something new and fresh and fun and totally worthwhile for all of our supporters year after year.”
- The New Kids: Jordan, Jonathan, Joey, Donnie, and Danny
- Step by Step: a hit that could describe the group’s airtight five-part choreography, which, along with their bubblegum songs, created the template by which all modern boy bands and teen idols abide
- Offstage activities: cruising the Caribbean with devoted NKOTB fans, running marathons, operating Wahlburgers
- Didn’t They (Blow Your Mind): if they haven’t yet, they will with a set containing hit after classic hit, plus new tracks from their comeback album 10
- TLC’s current lineup: Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Rozonda “Chili” Thomas
- TLC’s claim to fame: they’re one of the best-selling female R&B groups of all time, with five Grammy wins between their diamond-certified sophomore album, CrazySexyCool, and its six-times-platinum followup, FanMail
- How you met Nelly: when he landed at #1 on the charts with “Hot in Herre”
- How he commands the stage: with hits such as “Shake Ya Tailfeather,” “Dilemma,” and the aforementioned smash, plus new dance floor sizzlers from his recent album, M.O.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Air Canada Centre on 6/29. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For disability accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.