What You'll Get
- $49 for one G-Pass to The Tenors: Under One Sky Tour (up to $78.75 value)
- When: Saturday, October 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: South Okanagan Events Centre
- Seating: sections 101, 103, 105, or 107
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Tenors: Under One Sky Tour
- The Tenors: Clifton Murray, Fraser Walters, Remigio Pereira, and Victor Micallef
- Their music: operatic pop that puts a pleasing spin on opera’s standards and classically elevates pop hits
- Some of their classical favorites: Puccini’s “Nessun Dorma” off of 2012’s Lead With Your Heart and Romano Musumarra’s “Luna” off their 2008 debut album The Canadian Tenors
- What those albums have in common: both were certified multi-platinum, as was their holiday release The Perfect Gift
- Some of their more modern tastes: the Tenors’ cover of Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah” would bring a tear to any cynic’s eye, and their powerful take on “Lean On Me” sends fans grasping for support
- Where you can hear that last one: their latest album, 2015’s Under One Sky
- What sets that album apart: the quartet penned eight new songs for this release, including the tenderly poppy title track, and the pillow-soft ballad “Angels Calling”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 4, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem beginning 7/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.