What You'll Get
- $55 for one G-Pass to The Tenors: Under One Sky Tour (up to $78.50 value)
- When: Friday, September 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: MTS Centre
- Seating: sections 203-204 or 220-221
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Tenors: Under One Sky Tour
- The Tenors: Clifton Murray, Fraser Walters, Remigio Pereira, and Victor Micallef
- Their music: operatic pop that puts a pleasing spin on opera’s standards and classically elevates pop hits
- Some of their classical favorites: Puccini’s “Nessun Dorma” off of 2012’s Lead With Your Heart and Romano Musumarra’s “Luna” off their 2008 debut album The Canadian Tenors
- What those albums have in common: both were certified multi-platinum, as was their holiday release The Perfect Gift
- Some of their more modern tastes: the Tenors’ cover of Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah” would bring a tear to any cynic’s eye, and their powerful take on “Lean On Me” sends fans grasping for support
- Where you can hear that last one: their latest album, 2015’s Under One Sky
- What sets that album apart: the quartet penned eight new songs for this release, including the tenderly poppy title track, and the pillow-soft ballad “Angels Calling”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For disability accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.