- $6.40 for one G-Pass ticket to Liverpool: Carolina’s Beatles Experience (up to $13 value)
- When: Saturday, April 11, at 9 p.m.
- Where: The Ritz
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Liverpool: Carolina’s Beatles Experience
- The band: a fabulous fivesome of ace musicians from Raleigh who nail the musicianship and harmonies of the Beatles
- Why it takes five members to play the Fab Four: in the same manner that The Beatles utilized Billy Preston as the unofficial fifth Beatle, Liverpool’s fifth member takes on the keyboard, string, and horn duties
- The show: a trip through the entire Beatles discography, from the very first album through the solo hits of McCartney
- The attention to detail: the band plays on vintage instruments, including Paul’s signature Hofner bass, George’s Rickenbacker guitar, and Ringo’s Ludwig drums
- Hits you’re likely to hear: “She Loves You,” “All You Need is Love,” “the Abbey Road medley,” “Yesterday”
- Get there early: for Heart Brigade, a salute to the classic rock of Ann and Nancy Wilson, featuring hits such as “Magic Man” and “Crazy on You”