What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to see Liverpool Legends Beatles Tribute Band (up to $32.82 value)
- When: any performance from June 3 to November 21; shows take place Tuesdays–Saturdays at 8 p.m.
- Where: Caravelle Theatre
- Seating: reserved seating
- Door time: 7:15 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the calendar
Liverpool Legends Beatles Tribute Band
- Who brought the Liverpool Legends together: Louise Harrison, older sister of George Harrison
- When: 2006
- What’s happened since: globe-spanning performances, including a 16,000-seat sellout performance at Arena Ciudad de Mexico, an encore Rose Bowl performance for more than 68,00 people, and a Grammy nomination for Best Spoken Word Album
- Points of the Beatles’s career they cover: early Ed Sullivan Show mop-top days, through the Sgt. Pepper psychedelia and Let It Be, and into their solo work
- Expert touches: costume changes, vintage instruments, Ed Sullivan impersonator
- What you probably wouldn’t see at another Beatles tribute show: a full-length sitar solo
- Surprising Liverpool Legends fan: Jerry Bruckheimer, producer of Pirates of the Caribbean
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 21, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting day for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Reservation required, subject to availability. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Liverpool Legends'rrent ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors ope0 4n5-minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.