What You'll Get
- $26 for one ticket to see Liverpool Legends Beatles Tribute Band (up to $38.75 value)
- When: any performance from August 1 to November 21; shows take place Tuesdays–Saturdays at 8 p.m.
- Where: Caravelle Theatre
- Seating: best available reserved seating
- Door time: 7:15 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the calendar
Liverpool Legends Beatles Tribute Band
- Who brought the Liverpool Legends together: Louise Harrison, older sister of George Harrison
- When: 2006
- What’s happened since: globe-spanning performances, including a 16,000-seat sellout performance at Arena Ciudad de Mexico, an encore Rose Bowl performance for more than 68,00 people, and a Grammy nomination for Best Spoken Word Album
- Points of the Beatles’s career they cover: early Ed Sullivan Show mop-top days, through the Sgt. Pepper psychedelia and Let It Be, and into their solo work
- Expert touches: costume changes, vintage instruments, Ed Sullivan impersonator
- What you probably wouldn’t see at another Beatles tribute show: a full-length sitar solo
- Surprising Liverpool Legends fan: Jerry Bruckheimer, producer of Pirates of the Caribbean
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Reservation required; subject to availability. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.