- One ticket to see Living on Love starring Renée Fleming, Jerry O’Connell, Anna Chlumsky, and Douglas Sills, starting from $37 (up to 33% off)
- When: various showtimes available through May 3
- Where: Longacre Theatre
- Seating: orchestra, mezzanine, or balcony sections
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Click to view all available dates and showtimes
- $84.00-89.00 for Orch, Side Orch, & Front Mezz, (Value: $89.00-$145.00 per Ticket)
- $60 for Rear Orch & Mezz, (Value: $60.00 per Ticket)
- $45 for Mezz F-J, (Value: $45.00 per Ticket)
- $37-41 for Front or Mid Balc, (Value: $55.00 per Ticket)
Living on Love
Vito and Raquel are just your average married couple—with a few small differences. She happens to be a legendary soprano, he’s a famed conductor, and instead of fighting their battles across the kitchen table, they’re doing it through competing autobiographies. This “comedy with music” by Tony Award–winner Joe DiPietro doesn’t skimp on the fun, froth, or high notes as it peers into the lives of this musical pair. As they attempt to rile each other up (and seduce their ghostwriters), they might just realize that the only things adding stress to their marriage are their own egos.
A comedy about opera, Living on Love makes a fitting Broadway debut for Renée Fleming, the soprano whose remarkable voice has graced opera halls the world over. The National Medal of Arts winner—she’s also snagged a few Grammys along the way—is joined by Tony-nominated Broadway veteran Douglas Sills (The Scarlett Pimpernel), Emmy-nominee Anna Chlumsky (Veep), and Jerry O’Connell (Jerry Maguire). And they’re not the only big names in the program: three-time Tony winner Kathleen Marshall (Anything Goes) directs the cast and Trixie (a rescue pup and Broadway veteran) steals scenes as little Puccini.
Photos by Joan Marcus