- Two tickets to An Evening with Michael W. Smith, featuring a full symphony orchestra
- When: Saturday, December 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Overlake Christian Church
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $30 for obstructed-view reserved seating (up to $60 value)
- $55 for tier-three reserved seating (up to $110 value)
- $65 for gold-circle seating (up to $130 value)
An Evening with Michael W. Smith, Featuring a Full Symphony Orchestra
- Michael W. Smith’s gift: creating inspirational contemporary Christian music
- What his gift has given him: millions of fans and lots of awards, including 44 Doves and 3 Grammys
- Where he keeps all those Doves: in a large coop with lots of birdseed
- His favorite time of year: late December
- How he sometimes celebrates it: by releasing a Christmas album
- His past Christmas albums: Christmas (1989), Christmastime (1998), and It’s a Wonderful Christmas (2007)
- When he’s recording his next one: Right now. Set to drop this Winter, it will feature appearances from the likes of Lady Antebellum and Little Big Town.
- Yuletide songs fans can expect to hear live: “We Three Kings,” “Away In a Manger,” “What Child is This?” and soul-warming tracks from his forthcoming album