All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Theater challenges audiences by blending the real and the imaginary, much like a neighbor who accuses you of giving her goiters with your brain. Enhance reality with this deal to see Legally Blonde: The Musical at the Newmark Theatre inside the Portland Center for the Performing Arts. Doors open two hours before curtain. Choose between the following seating options:
- For $42, you get two tickets for seating in the main floor, rows K–O, or the first balcony, rows D–H (up to an $83.50 value, including all fees).
- For $52, you get two tickets for seating in the main floor, rows A–J, or the first balcony, rows A–C (up to a $104 value, including all fees).<p>
For each option, choose from the following dates:
- Friday, September 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 29, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, September 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 30, at 2 p.m.<p>
Based on the movie starring Reese Witherspoon, Legally Blonde weaves the bubbly tale of Elle Woods, a sorority president who follows her ex-boyfriend to Harvard Law to rekindle their romance. The award-winning musical follows Elle’s defeats and triumphs as she struggles to succeed at law, discover self-respect outside a relationship, and finally find new love. Clever, fast-paced lyrics mix with upbeat tunes in songs such as “Omigod You Guys” and “Gay or European,” supported by rug-cutting numbers that enliven the show and disappoint kids who thought dance was a rebellion against their lawyer parents.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Newmark Theatre. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption of voucher. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together.Discount reflects PCPA's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 2hrs before showtime. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.