- Two tickets to see Casting Crowns
- When: Thursday, October 29, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Columbus Civic Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $37.50 for upper level, sections 204A–205A (up to $70 value)
- $44.50 for floor level, rows E–H or lower level sections 103A–109A (up to $90 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Where Casting Crowns got their name: Revelations 4
- How their first studio album became one of Christian music’s fastest selling debuts: with a little help from co-producer and Christian-music legend Stephen Curtis Chapman
- What they’ve achieved since: 15 GMA Dove Awards, 1 Grammy Award, and 2 American Music Awards
- Their sound: a mix of rock and Contemporary Christian with elements of folk and bluegrass, all with sing-along choruses
- The inspiration behind Thrive, their latest #1 album: Psalms 1, which singer Mark Hall frequently uses in his youth ministry