- $29 for one G-Pass for seating in the first balcony (up to $52.25 value)
- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in rows R–Y of the main floor or rows M–V of the terrace (up to $64.75 value)
- $45 for one G-Pass for seating in rows B–M of the main floor (up to $76 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Natalie MacMaster & Donnell Leahy
- The music: Fiddle-driven Celtic music that gets feet tapping and clogs clogging. The duo also moves through tender ballads that could make a goat cry—no small feat considering goats don’t have tear ducts.
- The press calls them: “two of the world’s most celebrated Celtic fiddlers and the power couple of the Canadian fiddling world” (PBS)
- MacMaster’s story: She’s the globally acclaimed Cape Breton fiddler who’s sold over 200,000 albums, toured with the Chieftains, Faith Hill, Carlos Santana, and Alison Krause; rosined up her bow at the Celtic Colours festival in Cape Breton and Celtic Connections in Scotland, and is a member of the Order of Canada
- Leahy’s story: He’s the musical leader of the double-platinum-selling Celtic family group Leahy, and he’s been flooring fans with his expressively physical fiddle-playing for over 30 years.
- Their combined story: Although they met as teenagers and became Juno-winning successes on their own, it took years before the couple finally got married and tied their acts together, which resulted in the must-own debut album One.
- Their latest: A Celtic Family Christmas, the happy couple’s first holiday album, full of cheerful foot-stompers that are perfect for the season