What You'll Get
- General-admission lawn; rear pavillion
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Voucher only redeemable on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
311 & Dirty Heads
- From Omaha to the national stage: Since forming in Nebraska in 1990, this five-piece outfit has gone on to sell more than 9 million albums in the U.S. alone with their fusion of hard rock, reggae, and rap.
- Their hot-streak of albums: 311’s last 10 consecutive albums have reached the Top 10 on the Billboard 200 chart. That includes their latest album, 2017’s Mosaic, which debuted at No. 6 behind the lead single “Too Much to Think.”
- How they’ve ruled the airwaves: with nine hits that’ve broke the Top 10 of the Billboard Alternative chart, including “Down,” “All Mixed Up,” “Amber,” and “Love Song.”
- What’s next: The band is planning a summer release of their untitled 13th studio album.
- Their genre-blending sound: For more than two decades, this beloved act has been honing its unique fusion of sunny reggae and hip-hop, with the occasional foray into acoustic fare.
- Sound of Change: Their 2014 fourth studio album debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top Alternative Albums chart, and is still one of their most successful albums to date behind the alternative-radio favorite “My Sweet Summer.”
- Their latest: In 2017, the band released the sonically diverse Swim Team, featuring the Alternative Radio Top 10 hit “Vacation” and single “Celebrate,” followed by the stand-alone release of the breezy single “Visions,” an original track that was initially recorded by Maroon 5 for the album Red Pill Blues.
- What’s next: The band is working with Grammy-winning producer Dave Cobb and putting the final touches on what will be their seventh full-length studio album, set to be released in summer 2019. Further details and information will be released shortly along with a release date.
The Fine Print