A live music event with sets from local DJs spinning emo favorites
What You'll Get
- General-admission standing
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Age restriction: Must be 18 or older with valid ID.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
A Very Get Sad Y’all
- What it is: a party featuring live DJ sets of emo favorites
- What you’ll hear: essential emo and pop-punk tracks, like songs by Skrillex and tunes you’d hear at Warped Tour in its hey day
- The lineup: DJ sets from Shane Told of Silverstein | Craig Owens of BadXChannels and Chiodos | Messenger Down | Heirloom | Happy
The Fine Print
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.