What You'll Get
- General-admission lawn
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Standard parking is included in the price of every ticket
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Alice Cooper experience: For more than five decades, the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer has been pulling out all stops in his wildly theatrical live shows, which have incorporated snakes, guillotines, and a 13-foot-tall Frankenstein’s monster.
- His latest album: 2017’s Paranormal—Cooper’s highest-charting album in decades—adds another classic to his catalog with guest contributions from ZZ Top’s Bill Gibbons, U2’s Larry Mullen Jr., and Deep Purple’s Roger Glover.
- What to expect: Cooper promises a fresh take on his outlandishly macabre stage show, and a set that mixes newer songs with some of his best-known anthems, such as “School’s Out” and “No More Mr. Nice Guy.”
- The “Hale” in Halestorm: Siblings Lizzy and Arejay Hale founded the alternative-metal band in 1997 in their home state of Pennsylvania. Lizzy sings and plays keyboard, and Arejay drums.
- Their accolades: Their 2013 single “Love Bites (So Do I)” earned a Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance, and Lizzy was named Loudwire’s 2018 Rock Artist of the Year.
- Their road-warrior ethic: They typically play more than 250 concerts a year, which has molded them into an explosive and exciting live act that has headlined festivals and shared stages with icons such as Heaven & Hell and Joan Jett.
- Their latest album: 2018’s Vicious spawned the Grammy-nominated hit “Uncomfortable,” which landed at No. 1 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock chart, and was described by Rolling Stone as “muscular, adventurous, and especially relevant rock record.”
The Fine Print